Sophos Mobile is a Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) solution that helps businesses spend less time and effort to manage and secure traditional and mobile endpoints. The only UEM solution that integrates natively with a leading next-gen endpoint security platform, Sophos Mobile comes with best-in-class data protection and comprehensive security capabilities. It is the best way to consolidate endpoint management for consistent policies, comprehensive security, and to let users be productive on the devices they prefer.
- Unified Endpoint Management: Manage and secure corporate-owned or personal macOS, Windows, and mobile endpoints in one system for a simpler management strategy, ensuring uniform company security policies and secure access to company assets. For maximum productivity, organizations where BYOD is embraced can apply consistent policies regardless of device type or ownership.
- Flexible deployment options: Get going quickly and save IT resources with Sophos Central, managing all Sophos products through a single interface. Add further layers of endpoint, network, and server security quickly and easily. Whether hosted or installed on premises, you’ll get the same features and functionality.
- Secure containers: Ensure sensitive company data stays safe and separate from personal data on devices with secure container apps or native OS containerization features in Android, iOS, and Samsung Knox. Control access to corporate email, documents, and content without managing the mobile device, protecting the privacy of users working with personal devices.
- Native Microsoft Office 365 Support: Manage and configure Office 365 apps on mobile devices. Admins will save time by using a single console, making policy creation and distribution very simple in the Sophos Mobile admin interface.
- Security: Keep your users, sensitive company data, and devices protected and secure. Establish a first line of defense at the mobile device level with top-ranked mobile antivirus technology and web protection in the Sophos Mobile Security app. For additional security, Sophos Mobile integrates natively with the leading next-gen endpoint protection solution in Sophos Central.
- Remote configuration and setup: Spend less time and effort enabling the use of mobile devices and personal endpoints in your organization. Increase productivity by giving users access to company data from personal or corporate endpoints via the self-service portal without IT involvement.
- Lifecycle management: Save time and effort by easily configuring, managing, and maintaining devices throughout the various stages of their lifecycle, from enrollment to decommissioning.
- Inventory and asset management: Minimize the cost of ownership by keeping track of mobile users with details on hardware. Reduce IT time requirements by enrolling users and devices automatically, manually, or through the self-service portal.
- Anti-theft and loss prevention: Turn a lost mobile device or laptop from a potential disaster into a trivial incident with the ability to reset, lock, wipe, and locate a device – both by the admin or by users themselves.